SUMMER CONDITIONING PROGRAM
STARTS JUNE 18 - EVERY TUESDAY AND THURSDAY
FROM 4:00 TO 5:00 p.m. - MEET AT WITTER FIELD
Click on "Downloads" Menu Item for the Reg Form
The on-line links for signing up are:
Session 1 - June 18 to July 11
Session 2 - July 16 to August 15
2013 CROSS COUNTRY SEASON
FIRST PRACTICE IS MONDAY - AUGUST 26
(Click on "Downloads" Menu Item for informational flyer)
The goal of the PMS cross country team is to provide students the opportunity to develop their running ability in a fun, but directed environment where both the individual and team accomplishments are important and are recognized.
1. Come on time to practice, ready to cooperate and give it your best effort
2. Listen when coaches and team members are talking.
3. Encourage and respect everyone on the team.
4. Always try your best.
5. Thank people for doing nice things.
6. Have a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
7. Practice good sportsmanship during training sessions and competition.
8. Wear proper running attire to practice including running shoes, t-shirt, running shorts,
This is not “fool around” or goof off fun, but it is the pride, satisfaction and fulfillment you will experience from improving your running, setting a personal best, competing in a meet, running with friends in practice, taking part and contributing to the team. It is the fun of feeling good about oneself and participating in an activity that you can do your entire life.
BE A TEAM PLAYER
1. Get to know your teammates.
2. Encourage and help your teammates.
3. Give positive feedback to your teammates whenever possible.
4. Remember that positive attitude is highly contagious.
5. Work hard in practice.
6. Communicate with your coaches.
7. Attend at least one practice a week, run in three regular season meets, and run
in the end of season championship meet.
PRACTICE INFORMATION (Other Essentials)*